Eagles suitable for all applications that require power transmission and that are designed to use the NuTLink B/17/5L profile.
- High resistance eagle: the modular belt is made of a polyester and polyurethane compound. This combination guarantees greater longevity to the belt even in the most difficult conditions, up to 20 times longer in some applications.
- Resistant to very high temperatures (- 40° to + 116°)
- Resistant to abrasion
- Resistant to oil, grease, water, steam and various chemical solvents
- Quick and easy installation in 5 minutes: this eagle type, thanks to its modular design, can be installed easily and quickly even in less accessible applications. The belt can be installed around the drive shaft without having to disassemble the drive components.
- The links (modules) of the belt are connected by metal rivets T-studs
- Disassembly of the shaft is not necessary
- Customized length handmade.
- Reduced inventory: with the NuTLink belt there is no need to have customized spare parts in stock. Customized belt made on site and handmade adding or removing modular links.
- Fit & Forget maintenance: thanks to high of materials, belt lengthening is minimal even after prolonged use. No retension is necessary.
- High speed of couple
- Minimum belt extension
- Reduced vibrations and noise: NuTLink belt reduces vibration and noise by 50% compared to a traditional belt.
The complete inventory of the wedge NuTLink belt includes the Z/10, A/13, B/17, C/22 profiles. Complies with RoHS 2002/95 / EC directives.
- Profile shape: Vee
- Profile size: B/17/5L
- Color: orange
- Compliancy: RoHS
- Material: composite polyester/polyurethane