Available in various models and different misures.
- Designed for heavy duty slurry applications.
- The standard PEMO submersible pumps are manufactured with power
ranging from 1 to 100 hp, and speeds from 735 to 3,500 rpm.
- Standard capacities up to 360 m3/h (1,585 gpm).
- Maximum available pressures from 6 to 7 bar (88 to103 psi).
- Casings are rubber lined or made of Hardalloy PEMO.
- All the mechanical seals are made of Silica or Tungsten Carbide.
- Bearings are grease lubricated and made to deliver long-life.
- All PEMO Submersible pumps are provided with thermal probes (for the
control of motor temperature), and one oil level probe (for slurry leak
detection inside the oil chamber).
- PEMO Submersible pumps all are sold with an electric device for the
analysis of the signals from the thermal probes.